top of page

Another Happy US Tax Client's Testimonial

(Complications With the Filing Issue of US Tax Return and FBAR)

After doing our own research we feared that this misunderstanding was going to cost us thousands of dollars in tax penalties and accounting fees. But Farid saw our problems as challenges. He devoted himself to studying the intricacies of U.S. tax law as it applied to our particular situation.

Farid went far beyond the basic filing requirements to ensure that my husband and I stayed within the law and paid minimal taxes and accounting fees. Not only did Farid help sort out our U.S. taxes, he also put our minds at ease with his professionalism and in-depth knowledge of Canadian and American tax laws and procedures.

We highly recommend Farid for anyone needing affordable assistance with both basic and complex tax situations.

Kerry Molitor, RCIC

Kelen Immigration Services (Toronto)

Canadian Tax Services Including EFILE:

By updating new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide taxation expertise and knowledge to our clients throughout the year. Tax services offered include, but are not limited to:

  • Tax planning for individuals and corporations
  • Return preparation for - Individuals (T1) including Final Return (Death) - Corporations (T2) - Estates and trusts (T3) - Not-for-profit organizations
  • Assistance for CRA Audit
  • Tax Appeal

Tax Planning and Preparation:

Significant investment in computerized tax preparation and other software enables us to prepare returns accurately and efficiently for individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, and not-for-profit organizations.

  • We prepare T1, T2, T3 and etc.
  • We can develop tax-minimization strategies to optimize your after-tax position.

Tax Appeal:

  • We help clients to prepare notice of objection citing proper arguments, organizing necessary supporting documents.
  • We also represent clients to meet the frequent queries of CRA appeal officer with regard to supporting, arguments, etc. by dint of verbal (face to face/telephonic) and written communication including drafting of letter to address any queries.


We can help both individuals and corporations planning to establish or relinquish Canadian residency as Canadian tax law includes a number of special rules that apply to immigrants.

US Tax Accountant (Federal and All States, City, School District Board) & Cross-border Taxation:

Many businesses and individuals have cross-border interests. We can assist you in understanding the crossborder tax rules that may affect those interests, and in planning accordingly.

  • We are authorized (PTIN holder)by US Revenue Authority (IRS) for US tax return preparation in addition to the CPA practice license from USA.
  • We are an IRS authorized Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA) for certifying passport and other documents for applying US Tax ID (ITIN)
  • We prepare US Federal and State (All States) tax return (as far back as 2002) for US citizen, Green Card holder, Non-residents living in Canada (even who does not have ITIN, we help for ITIN application as US IRS authorized CAA); Single, Married Filing Separately, Married Filing Jointly, Head of Household, Qualified Widow(er); Self-employment; US Rental Income from US Property (Florida and all other US states); US Withheld Tax/Refund (Casino-Slot,etc/Sale of US Property, etc); LLC, Partnership; US C Corporation, Gift/Estate tax/Final return (death),C Canadian Corporation with US Activities, using cutting edge technology.

· Consultation with regards to the form of ownership and tax effect for prospective Buying/Selling of US Property (Florida & Other States)

· We file Time Extension for US Tax Return, US Form 1099, W-2, etc

· We handle the reporting ofForeign Bank and Financial Accountsfor US Tax Authority (FBAR)(Including back years) & Reporting Under FATCA.

· We handle IRS penalty (like, Form 5472 or 5471 related)

US Person Living in Canada or Dual Resident:

Did you ever reported to US IRS ? No ! Come on ! You need to report IRS immediately to minimize or avoid the penalty and/or interest.

To avoid not only double taxation but also to minimize your net US-Canada tax liability complying US-Canada treaty, let’s allow to file your both US and Canadian tax returns making consistency with one another.

We charge very reasonable fees.

Canadian Who Does Business or Has Job/Property in USA:

Let us help you to avoid double taxation by filing your both US and Canadian tax returns making consistency with one another. We charge very reasonable fees.

bottom of page